Wellness cat food instantly brings the thought of high quality cat food. But is that really what they bring to the table? We’ll unbiasedly go over everything you need to know to ensure that Wellness is the food for your cat!
Wellness is dedicated to developing some of the healthiest pet food in the industry. They believe in long term health for your furry friend which is why the have a team of pet nutritionists, veterinarians, and ultimately animal lovers. With this team they’re able to craft delicious and healthy foods that provide all the nutrients and probiotics your cat needs. All in all, they provide a great foundation for your kitten to grow into a health and strong cat.
What Makes Wellness Different?
All of their dry food recipes are produced and developed at their own manufacturing facilities located in the USA. While all fo their wet food recipes go through rigorous quality and safety programs to ensure that your cat is only getting the highest quality product.
Not to mention, they are transparent with what the actual ingredients are in their food. Plus, the mention why each ingredient is being used and how it ultimately benefits your cat.
What Kind of Cat Food Does Wellness Have?
Wellness has dry cat food, wet cat food, and cat snacks and treats. In short, they have all the nutrition your kitty needs to be full.
Plus, they have a ton of options from types to flavors. Below you’ll see everything they have to offer!
Wellness Complete Health Grain Free – Dry Food
This food provides the right balance of protein & fat with REAL chicken and salmon as its main ingredients. It provides a balance of Omega Fatty Acids, and vitamins and minerals to provide your cat with the energy it needs.
- Complete Health Grain Free Kitten – Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal
Adult & Indoor
- Complete Health Grain Free Adult – Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal
- Complete Health Grain Free Adult – Salmon & Salmon Meal
- Complete Health Grain Free Indoor – Salmon & Herring
- Complete Health Grain Free Indoor – Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal
- Complete Health Grain Free Indoor – Healthy Weight Chicken
- Complete Health Grain Free Senior – Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal
Wellness Complete Health – Dry Food
This food provides a great well-rounded recipe for your cat’s everyday diet.
Adult & Indoor
- Complete Health Adult – Salmon & Salmon Meal
- Complete Health Adult – Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Rice
- Complete Health Healthy Weight – Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, & Turkey Meal
- Complete Health Indoor – Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal
- Complete Health Senior – Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal
Core – Dry Food
This is a nutrient dense food that helps support your cat’s health and digestion with high quality protein.
- Core Kitten – Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Deboned Chicken
Adult & Indoor
- Core Adult – Turkey, Turkey Meal & Duck
- Core Indoor – Deboned Chicken, Turkey and Chicken Meals
- Core Indoor – Salmon & Herring
Core Rawrev – Raw Food
This food allows you to add raw food to your cat’s food in an easy and safe way. This is exactly what your cat instinctively craves.
Adult & Indoor
- Core Rawrev Original – 100% Raw Turkey
- Core Rawrev Indoor – 100% Raw Turkey
Complete Health Pate – Wet Food
Complete Health Pate provides a great source of fiber and high quality protein. With ingredients that are free of grains, artificial colors/flavors/preservatives, and carrageenan.
- Complete Health Pate – Chicken & Herring
- Complete Health Pate – Turkey and Salmon
- Complete Health Pate – Chicken
- Complete Health Pate – Beef & Chicken
- Complete Health Pate – Turkey
- Complete Health Pate – Chicken & Lobster
- Complete Health Pate – Salmon & Trout
- Complete Health Pate – Kitten
- Complete Health Pate – Beef and Salmon
Complete Health Gravies – Wet Food
This recipe has tasty bits in gravy that include ingredients are free of grains, artificial colors/flavors/preservatives, and carrageenan.
- Complete Health Gravies – Chicken Dinner
- Complete Health Gravies – Turkey Dinner
- Complete Health Gravies – Tuna Dinner
- Complete Health Gravies – Salmon Dinner
Complete Health Minced – Wet Food
This recipe has tasty bits in gravy and is a great way to add some variety to your cat’s diet.
- Complete Health Minced – Tuna Dinner
- Complete Health Minced – Turkey Entree
- Complete Health Minced – Chicken Dinner
- Complete Health Minced – Salmon Dinner
- Complete Health Minced – Turkey & Salmon Entree
Complete Health Sliced – Wet Food
This recipe has tasty slices in gravy and is a great way to add some variety to your cat’s diet.
- Complete Health Sliced – Turkey Entree
- Complete Health Sliced – Salmon Entree
- Complete Health Sliced – Chicken Entree
- Complete Health Sliced – Turkey & Salmon Dinner
Complete Health Morsels – Wet Food
This recipe has tasty morsels in gravy and is a great way to add an alternative source of water for your cat’s hydration.
- Complete Health Morsels – Tuna Entree
- Complete Health Morsels – Turkey & Salmon Entree
- Complete Health Morsels – Turkey Dinner
- Complete Health Morsels – Salmon Dinner
- Complete Health Morsels – Chicken Entree
Our Final Thoughts
Overall, we believe Wellness to be a high quality cat food brand that has a large variety of products for you to choose from. There are more than a dozen different types of wet food flavors and mean complements that you can choose for you kitty. However, what really sets Wellness apart from the rest is their commitment to a holistic dietary philosophy.
Ultimately, their food provides your cat with all of the nutrients it needs to grow. You can expect Wellness to always deliver high quality food no matter which you choose!
What Other Customers Have to Say – Via. Amazon
After adopting 3 kittens, born to a feral momma, from a rescue that specializes in this…we struggled to find a food they all liked that was also healthy. Wellness brand was on several recommendation lists. All 3 of our girls love the wet and dry food! We are buyers for the life of our kitties! They are growing healthy and strong!
The photo is sister Dixie and the Tuxedo is her brother, Deuce. Yes, a pair of D.Evils! I’m severely disabled and of course wonderful kids knew pets seemed to help people feel better and got them from a shelter, all shots, etc. Dixie is the shy, good luck if you see a flash, cat. Of course she’ll actually fall off the bed if it’s just Mom. Being in and out of the hospital non-stop and of course by now, observation skills to the max, I smelled an odor. I’ve smelled this order 3 times since I was a kid. Complete kidney blockage. 2 years old, know what’s going on, both of us ended up in the hospital at the same time. The vet already gave the worst scenario. If he even lived through the surgery, he’d be incontinent, and most likely there monthly for fluids so she left a shunt in. I live on disability, not a dime left at the end of the month. A close friend and I spent non-stop hours researching this. 3 more infections within 6 months. The last taking most of his vision. Old basement, raw sewage liquid dripping down in dust and dirt, I’m thinking old washer. Too late. A close friend and I spent hours and hours online trying to figure out a diet for him. One site had Wellness in the top 10. Not cheap but not as bad as others. As much liquid as possible. I invented kitty soup first, lol. A spoonful of less expensive food mixed with tons of warm water. Oh yes, healthy Dixie likes his food too…So the monthly visit and IV was told to me in January. It’s December now. I spend hours each month trying to find the lowest price but will not change his diet. I have a feeling he’ll be going back soon for a visit by the way he’s acting, sluggish, etc. I have a feeling a trip is coming up. FYI: I have the most fussy eaters, so I thought. They both love it. Vet bill? I’m still paying off family and friends from January. If something like this happens to you, Wellness has of course ingredients/percentages/high or low fiber. It’s definitely worth a shot!
My kitty is sl hard to shop for. He has tummy issues and most stuff makes him vomit. The stuff that doesn’t make him vomit he doesn’t like and refuses to eat. What I like about this stuff is that it doesn’t have any vegetables or at least. It huge visible chunks. Who ever heard of a cat out in the wild eating carrots and peas? Do tigers hunt and then go out and forage for green beand? No. Anyway, he loves it, I love that he’s eating healthy and no vomiting. Also, his poop doesn’t smell up my basement when he’s on this stuff.
Want to learn more about your cat’s wellness or cat products? Check out some more Pure Bred Cats articles!